Friday, July 21, 2017

BLOG COMMENTS

I have been a little surprised that there have been no comments on any of my posts on this blog. Then some friends told me they had commented, but their comments never showed up on the blog. So, I tried commenting myself to try to find out what the problem was.

Here is what you have to do in order to comment on a post.

1) Click on  the words No Comments at the bottom of the post, or on Comments if there is already a comment on the post.

2) That will take you to the Comment Page.

3) Enter your comment in the box marked Enter Your Comment.

4) Then identify yourself where it says Comment as:  Use the drop down menu to choose how you want to identify yourself. You can click on Name/URL and use your name (actually any name) or your URL (you don't need both). You can also just click on Anonymous if you don't want to be identified. Then click on Continue.

5) Finally click on Publish.

6) You have to click on Comments to actually see the comments.

I realize this is a lttle complicated, but I have no control over it. That's the way the blog site works and it's free, so I really can't complain.

I am truly sorry if your have tried to comment on a post and your comments didn't get published. I followed the steps above myself several times and my Test Comments did appear under the blog. You won't see these tests because I deleted them. Please feel free to go back and comment on any of the posts. If you read any of  my posts and have something to say, I really do want to hear it. As I've said several times, my hope is this blog will become a dialog.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home